عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 1/2/2010, 12:35 PM   رقم المشاركة : ( 20 )
defg689
مـهـند س جـديـد

الملف الشخصي
رقم العضوية : 209378
تاريخ التسجيل : Jan 2010
العمـر :
الجنـس :
الدولـة :
المشاركات : 3 [+]
آخر تواجـد : ()
عدد النقاط : 10
قوة الترشيـح : defg689 يستاهل التميز

الأوسمة و جوائز
 بينات الاتصال بالعضو
 اخر مواضيع العضو

defg689 غير متصل

افتراضي Smart Diamond Lamho- Core i five Test

"World of Warcraft" Smart Diamond Lamho- Core i five Test (1)Today, I introduce primarily the situation of the smart diamond Lamho ?C Core i five runs most mainstream online gamesStar Trek Gold.According to my experience about online games that I have played many years, when I use low-end machines or machines with low configuration to play a large three D game, it is often at the expense of special effects or some configuration effect by modifying local file of the game to achieve its smooth flow. It is a double-edged sword, and perhaps can not be said advantage to make WOW Gold. In fact, the game can be achieved smoothly. Disadvantage is experience do not understand the perfect display to the players that bring the visual effects Metin2 Yang. Speaking of large-scale three D online games, players tend to think of "World of Warcraft," "JX three" these games. Players should know that when play large-scale instance or battlefields in World of Warcraft, its imposing wide range of magic effects make ordinary users away. WOW and the mainstream of online games added physical effects, majority of special effects through graphics GPU to render, instead of using the CPU real-time calculations, so the performance requirement of CPU' is higher. Especially after the version of two point three, WOW added the full-screen video effects of shadow Buy WOW Gold. What kind of performance enjoyment that the current market, the high, medium and low-end processor provides for the general online games consumer through adopt the smart diamond Lamho ?C Core i five Aion Gold.
  رد مع اقتباس