عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 15/1/2010, 03:59 AM   رقم المشاركة : ( 17 )
pqrs467
مـهـند س جـديـد

الملف الشخصي
رقم العضوية : 204392
تاريخ التسجيل : Jan 2010
العمـر :
الجنـس :
الدولـة :
المشاركات : 3 [+]
آخر تواجـد : ()
عدد النقاط : 10
قوة الترشيـح : pqrs467 يستاهل التميز

الأوسمة و جوائز
 بينات الاتصال بالعضو
 اخر مواضيع العضو

pqrs467 غير متصل

Cool For this talent, of course, daggers are the best in WOW

For this talent, of course, daggers are the best in WOW Kaufen WOW Gold. Cycle is also relatively simple, after damage over the five-star wound fragmented. When the separating effect exists, using poison, and then cut again when the five-star or four-star, maintaining separating effects and best use of blood thirst. Main hand quick takes it over and vice hands fatal. Recommended in******ion com***ations are: thirst for blood, the Italian Job, fragmented, damage, cutting Metin2 Yang. PVE keen flair The simplest cycle is to maintain a four-star cutting and fragmentation, and then continue to eviscerate in WOW. Main hand responsible for causing injuries and deputies make fatal to it. Recommended in******ion com***ation is cutting, fragmentation, Italian Job, Eviscerate Aion Gold. Today, a friend of mine reply to me, saying that this paper, there are some problems of gift in some areas in this section. Due to fear of misleading the masses, I feel it is necessary to add some **** de******ion of this paragraph in WOW. Of course, I am very grateful to have a friend who can play an active criticism of the paper to correct Cheap WOW Gold. As the downstairs of the player who say that the output method is not fixed, individual has personal habits. However, no matter what career is right and perhaps should use the cramps macro hunters aside, the actual situation of fighting will never be so smooth in WOW. For example, twenty five people of EOE fighting, just kick down a loop, knowing that Blue Dragon right away to heaven, can still insist to re-open a four-star fragmented then cut the cycle. According to the actual situation in a flexible way to change the output, I would like to have no more to say Lotro Gold.
  رد مع اقتباس